Sunday 23 December 2012

Britney Spears: 2012 was amazing

Britney Spears 'came out of her shell' this year.
The 31-year-old pop star has experienced several monumental events in the past 12 months.
One of her most notable achievements was signing up to the panel of US TV talent show X Factor.
The singer is appreciative of everything that happened in 2012 and holds a special place in her heart for X Factor.
'It's no secret I'm a shy person,' Britney told People.
'I feel doing this show over the past year has allowed me to come out of my shell a lot more. Everyone on the show has been amazing and made me feel really comfortable.'
Britney is mother to sons Preston, seven, and Jayden, six, with her ex Kevin Federline.
Parenthood provides her with endless joy.
'It's really amazing to see how quickly my boys are growing up,' Britney gushed.
'It seems like yesterday I was reading books to them at night. Now I sit and listen to them read me books!'
Britney is engaged to agent Jason Trawick.
She appreciates her beau’s support.
'It amazes me that no matter what situation I'm in, Jason has the ability to always make me feel protected and loved,' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment