Sunday 3 February 2013

Vivek Oberoi can never say NO to his wife



Vivek Oberoi plays a gangster with a golden heart in his upcoming flick Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story. The actor relived two of his past characters – Chandu of ‘Company’ and Aditya of ‘Saathiya’, in the film JayantaBhai Ki Luv Story.
“(Filmmaker) Kumar Tauraniji called me and said, ‘There is a perfect script for you’. Vinnil Markan narrated the story. What I liked the most in ‘Jayantabhai Ki…’ was that there is a goon similar to ‘Company’ and a loverboy similar to (the one I played in) ‘Saathiya’,” the 36-year-old said.
He added, “I found this very exciting that I will get to play both shades and (so) I said yes.”
The actor finds his character in the film very similar to that of his real life too.
“I am a simple boy in real life. But one thing is similar between the character and me –
When (my wife) Priyanka tells me something to do, I can never say no to her. She also knows that I will never say no to her. It is the same is in the film — when Simran asks for something, Jayanta cannot say no,” Vivek said.
“Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story”, hits theaters on Feb 15, and features Neha Sharma opposite Vivek Oberoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment